MM2 Capital is currently led by a team of investment professionals, of which 4based in East Africa, who bring complementary backgrounds in private equity, entrepreneurship, corporate finance, accounting and consultancy.
MM2 ‘ Track and Professional Outlook
- MM2 Capital is operated and managed by experienced investment professionals with over several years of experience as entrepreneurs, business practitioners and as investors.
- We have distilled experience investing for SME, individual and have grounded institutional investment partners.
- We can deal with business of varying scale and scope. We have also created and avenue through which investors and business entrepreneurs, our partners have access to the best.
- Indeed, most impactful and profitable opportunities are available to all our existing and potential partners.
- Our strategic partners, who are investment promoters, are vetted and represent the top tier in their field.
- We champion strategic Linkages for location and location identification including land and factory strategic among others
Dynamics of our business and value proposition
- Investors will look at various entrepreneurial opportunities and choose their ideal investment opportunity while entrepreneurs can give detailed proposals.Entrepreneurs will on one hand avail their proposals while investors, partners or financiers can be able to access proposals in their area of interest. Both investors and entrepreneurs or even other financiers can be sent mail notifications in regards to their area of interest.MM2 Capital does not influence the choice of investments though advisory services are available at request. Investors are advised by providing industry trends and information to help derive informed decisions. Investors will also be informed of available investment opportunities.
- Entrepreneurs will on the other hand be informed of which investors are interested in their ideas and they will decide whether or not to work with particular investors.The region has numerous investment opportunities and we look to leverage and interest would be investors into starting or diversifying their portfolios in various areas within the region. East Africa and Africa at large remains a nest for budding economies with very high potential in terms of markets and resources.
- African economies are yet to be tapped to their full potential. MM2 thus interest would be investors in gaining business interest into the different ventures by availing them the necessary information to enable them invest in the region in the short, medium and long term.
- MM2 maxim, if you have the business ideas? We shall find the capital to grow and expand your business!
- With our network of investors and entrepreneurs, we shall find the ideal match to augment your business needs. Indeed, the world over, potential investors look out for areas and opportunities to invest in. Innovative entrepreneurs are equally on the lookout for a forum where they can sell their ideas to potential investors and MM2 Capital will provide the arena.
- We leverage on our contacts both in the East Africa region, Europe and all over the world to bring together investors and entrepreneurs. We present a unique plat form to offer qualified investors and facilitate effective tools and advisory services about opportunities available in the region.
- MM2 advises investors about the available and viable ventures and we see them to kick off with an option of retaining the advisory services. Our team is well represented and has a wealth of knowledge on both the region and opportunities available in the various areas.
- We create an environment to allow for credible and transparent investments to form strategic relationships.
- MM2 is being developed as a pan-African private equity company that invests in entrepreneurs, builds successful businesses to deliver sustainable financial and social returns. We plan to deliver value as we are passionate about entrepreneurs as the key drivers of job creation and long-term economic development which is the focus of Government of Uganda and others in East Africa.
- We are committed to being a genuine business partner, providing active support to our investee businesses throughout the life of our investment.
Practical ways that we add value to our investee businesses include among those enumerated in our service scope:
- Providing flexible investment structures;
- Support in providing sound internal systems and control;
- Developing business strategy and action plans;
- Establishing appropriate Corporate Governance structures.
- Our investee businesses will span a multitude and cross section of businesses Capital Fund will also benefit from access to a Technical Assistance facility, through which they will be able to access independent business development and technical support services.